Sponsor: William Mohr II, Mark Petzold, Joe Sanger
Topic: Usurpation of Protected Rights of the People of Michigan Notice to all Elected Officials,
1. WHEREAS, The Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Michigan are the Supreme Law and Authority of the Land. As such, they cannot be suspended or, under any circumstances, infringed upon, and are to be used in any legal matters in question [Marbury v. Madison, 1803].
2. WHEREAS, The Scriptures regarding Legal Authority read, Romans 13:1 “Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.” and Acts 5:29 “Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.”
3. WHEREAS, the Preamble, of the U.S. Constitution “We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessing of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity.”, and of the Michigan Constitution “We, the people of the State of Michigan, grateful to Almighty God for the blessings of freedom, and earnestly desiring to secure these blessings undiminished to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this constitution.”
4. WHEREAS, The Court has read the preamble as bearing witness to the fact that the Constitution emanated from the people and was not the act of sovereign and independent States. [McCulloch v. Maryland, 17 U.S. (4 Wheat.) 316 (1819), Chisholm v. Georgia, 2 U.S. (2 Dall.) 419 (1793); Martin v. Hunter’s Lessee, 14 U.S. (1 Wheat.) 304 (1816)]
5. WHEREAS, The 14th amendment of the United States Constitution declares that “No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.”
6. WHEREAS, In the provisions of Governor Whitmer’s Executive order 2020-42 under the force of law as a misdemeanor, the right to peaceably assemble, travel, and conduct business, were violated. These provisions are in direct violation of the 1st Amendment of the United States Constitution, and Article I section 3 of the Michigan Constitution.
7. WHEREAS, The U.S. Supreme Court case opinion is, Miller v. United States 230 F.2d 486, “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot thus be converted into a crime.”
8. WHEREAS, Article V section 2 of the Michigan Constitution grants the Governor the ability of executive orders for the purpose of “...changes in the organization of the executive branch or in the assignment of functions among its units which he considers necessary for efficient administration.”. If requiring the force of law, must be submitted to the Legislature, “...they shall be set forth in executive orders and submitted to the legislature.”. Executive orders shall only be effective thereafter “...each order shall become effective at a date thereafter to be designated by the governor.”.
9. WHEREAS, Article V section 2 of the Michigan Constitution also invests, in the Legislature, the power of disapproval to each executive order “Thereafter the legislature shall have 60 calendar days of a regular session, or a full regular session if of shorter duration, to disapprove each executive order.”.
10. WHEREAS, The Supreme Court case opinion is, Norton v. Shelby County, 118 U.S. 425 (1886), “An unconstitutional act is not a law; it confers no rights; it imposes no duties; it affords no protection; it creates no office; it is in legal contemplation as inoperative as though it had never been passed.”
NOW THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED, We, the US Taxpayers Party Of Michigan, call for the return of a law abiding Government limited by the Constitutions emanated from the people, and the Legislature’s dismissal of recent executive orders not pertaining to MI Constitution Article V section 2.
BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, We, the US Taxpayers Party Of Michigan, reject any form of forced vaccination, and or license to exercise our God-given rights. ADOPTED in a meeting duly assembled this 25th day of April 2020.