US Taxpayers Party of Michigan
Come meet and hear Darrell Castle
Reminder - You are invited to meet POTUS Candidate, Darrell Castle.Darrell Castle, the Constitution (US Taxpayers) Party nominee for President of the United States will be appearing in the Grand Rapids area from Thursday evening to Sunday morning this weekend. Castle is available for press interview on Friday morning and the press is invited with the public to the following events:
1. On Thursday, July 21, Castle will be speaking to the River City Patriots at Tommy Brann's Steakhouse at 4157 S Division, Wyoming, MI 49548 starting at 6:00 P.M.
2. On Friday, July 22, Castle will be speaking at a Meet and Greet at Immanuel Baptist Church at 2680 E. M-21 in Corunna, MI at 6:00 P.M.
3. On Saturday, July 23, Castle will be speaking at the CONVENTION of the US Taxpayers Party of Michigan, which will be held at the Delhi Cafe, 4625 Willoughby, Holt, MI 48862 at 10:00.
4. On Sunday, July 24, Castle will be speaking at New Life Baptist Fellowship, 6252 Burlingame SW, Byron Center, MI 49315 at 10:30 A.M.
No RSVP is required for any of these events. Just show up and come as you are.
Darrell Castle is not someone to vote for just because the big two parties have not been able to produce a viable candidate. Darrell Castle is the right man to execute the duties of President of the United States.
The USTPM would like you to experience the freedom that comes along with voting and supporting the RIGHT candidate for the job, and breaking away from the fear of having to support an inadequate candidate in order to keep a worse candidate from winning. Fear based voting is responsible for delivering us the problematic government and nation we have now. Make it stop!!!
Be a part of the solution. US Taxpayers Party of Michigan
Darrell Castle for President of the United States.
©US Taxpayers Party of Michigan
May be used or reprinted if all of the following conditions exist:
1) Credit is given to the US Taxpayers Party of Michigan. 2) Content is used in its entirety. 3) Content is not sold, bartered or traded.